Saturday, April 16, 2011

So much has happened...

- I am finally going to be living with Aaron again!!!!!!!!! Less than a week!
- My last semester of college is 3 days away from being over (thank goodness)
- Golf is sadly, basically over... :( I love my team
- My whole family, with the exception of Gideon is flying in next weekend for my graduation!
- We had the Y Awards last week and everyone who got up and spoke either commented or joked about Jimmer... even Jimmer joked about it too... haha :)
- My dad went to Vegas so I drove down and met him there... We golfed at Bear's Best and Wolf Creek, which my dad coined it as the Magic Mountain of golf courses! You have to sign a waiver to drive the cart because it's like being on a roller coaster. We went to Capital Grill for dinner one night I ordered a lobster and it was bigger than me! But it was the best lobster I have ever eaten! Thanks dad for the fun weekend :)
- I am obsessed with PINTEREST... check it out and if you like it I'll invite you!
- I am also obsessed with shalack gel nail polish. I'm going to get my own kit so if you live in the Orange County area I will do your nails with this amazing stuff for $10, it usually cost $25 and it lasts around 3 weeks!!! If you're wondering whether or not I am good a painting nails just know that I am perfectionist
- I have a million DIY projects to do, especially from Pinterest
- I am 23 weeks prego! and I'm doing pretty good
- I am packing my place up in Provo and I don't feel stressed about it
- Does anyone have any good book recommendations????
- I went to Vegas a couple weekends ago with a huge group of girls who are all so much fun and beautiful
- I had a baby shower too! with my friends in Utah and it makes me sad that I am leaving such amazing people.
- I am going to Florida in a week and half and I am so excited to be somewhere where it's hot and warm everyday!
- Aaron and I are looking forward to being with each other again... if I didn't already say that ;)
- Here are some pictures from the last few months...




1 comment:

  1. Didn't see anything about hanging out with your Dad and eating that big huge lobster at Cap Grill in Vegas. Boy was that good!!! Glad I could help you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete