The Relief Society broadcast is done annually across the world to the sisters. This talk given by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf was one of my favorites. Although, I really like almost all of his messages :) He ties it in with the pretty little blue flower called, Forget me not. The message and stories that go along with it are great, and if you didn't get a chance to watch it (like me!) you can click HERE and read it.
1. Forget not to be patient with yourself- It is part of your mortal experience that you do have weaknesses.
2. Forget not the difference between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice- An acceptable sacrifice is when we give up something good for something of far greater worth.
3. Forget not to be happy now- Never stop striving for the best that is within you. Never stop hoping for all of the righteous desires of your heart. But don’t close your eyes and hearts to the simple and elegant beauties of each day’s ordinary moments that make up a rich, well-lived life.
4. Forget not the "why" of the gospel- While understanding the “what” and the “how” of the gospel is necessary, the eternal fire and majesty of the gospel springs from the “why.” When we understand why our Heavenly Father has given us this pattern for living, when we remember why we committed to making it a foundational part of our lives, the gospel ceases to become a burden and, instead, becomes a joy and a delight. It becomes precious and sweet.
5. Forget not that the Lord loves you- You are not forgotten.