Friday, January 4, 2013

My Mom came to visit!!!!

My Mom and Bob came to visit us the weekend before Christmas and we had such a nice time. Usually  we cook, but this time we decided we wanted to play more and go out to eat. BUT, my Mom did make some homemade hot coco for us and it was SOOOO good! In fact writing about it right now makes me  crave it... that must be the pregnant brain craving it. We relaxed and played with Vera because she is just so entertaining these days and had a good time. We decided to go to dinner and since we have reached that stage of "dare to take your kid to dinner and be miserable" we opted to drop Vera off at her cousins and let her play with the kids so we could enjoy our dinner! We went to Gun Barrel Stek and Game it had quite the hunting atmosphere, and it was a fun place to go to. We had a nice and peaceful dinner and then went to go pick up Vera and as you can see I walk in and find the kids swinging her in Grandmas scarf... haha it was funny and she was loving it. I don't think I had ever seen her this energized as she was also running around and doing somersaults!! Yesssss... I tried to get a picture but my camera died! Boo! O well I'm just glad she didn't cause any trouble :) 

This is Vera in her Christmas dress that Grandma got for her, and Vera loved it! Vera loves dresses, if you're holding one and she see's it she wants to put it on no matter what. The hardest part is trying to get a picture of her cute dresses and getting them to be still for just a sec!! Thanks Mom and Bob for coming out to see us we loved having you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment