Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Date Night!!!

Aaron and Mercedes :)

Date night we headed up to Salt Lake to see the Temple Lights. I must say some of those huge trees where they wrapped lights around every branch was amazing! But boy was it cold that night...burrr... we must have been out there walking the grounds for about 15-20min and my toes were numb and frozen. I thought I was well prepared for the chilly night, but I guess not.

Scott and Oakley <3

We then headed over to a place called Hatches' Family Chocolate, located about 2 minutes east of the temple. Aaron had suggested this place, convincing us that they had some of the best hot chocolate ever! And well for a whopping $5 it better be! A small quaint place, packed with a ton of people... As we sat there waiting there were little people working and running around making the hot chocolate and taking orders, I must say for a Christmas atmosphere it was like I was in the North Pole. We got our hot chocolate and it was definitely I think the best I've had, I would say it's worth the 5$. So if you get a chance look up the place and go!

Casey and Ashley... they are so precious

We then headed back to our friend Scott and Oakley's house and did a craft. I love crafts! We made Christmas frames! We bought plain wood frames from Michael's for like $1.50 and then I had some Christmas scrap book paper and some modge podge and whaabamm! A cute frame, I actually really liked how they turned out. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Oakley's and Ashley's there's was really cute!

My Frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment