Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things we WILL to do this Christmas!!

Well, it got out of order, so I guess there is no particular order now... I love the holidays, they are honestly one of the best times of the year.

1. Family. I love all of my family so much and I can't wait to see them(both sides) :)<3>


2. Newport Beach Temple. I haven't been in forever and I miss it!
3. DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! Happiest place on earth :D
4. Carlsbad. My grandma. She is the best, I love visiting her. 5. Laguna Beach, I love the atmosphere of this place, it has been good to me
6. South Coast Plaza. I absolutely have to go here every Christmas. The decorations are amazing!
7. Fashion Island. Look at that tree! It's amazing, another tradition I always have to do!
8. Amelia Island. I think I have been here once, but I don't remember. I just know I want to go there.
9. Shopping. I know the town center in Jacksonville, Fl is one of the many I will be going to!
10. The Birdhouse. My Aunt and Uncle live here and we can't wait to visit them and play Wii Mario Kart against my Uncle Doug!!
11. Downtown Saint Augustine. This is the oldest city in the United States! It's very quaint, and beautiful.

12. Golf/Tennis. I can't wait for this! Utah is not an ideal place to play golf in the winter, but I wish it was. I love going home to Florida, the warm weather... today it was 80 degrees!!! I know right, I wish I was already there soaking up the sun.







1 comment: