Sunday, January 24, 2010

California


CALIFORNIAAAAA.... This is why people love California so much. Because in the middle of winter when it is supposed to be cold and bad weather, it's 75 degrees at the beach. I do have a blanket, but thats because it's later in the day and the sun is covered by a few clouds. Of course the ocean is too cold to go in, Aaron insisted that he was going to and I warned him that the water would be freezing... when he went to go feel, well it was freezing. Nevertheless the sight of the ocean is beautiful. We went and walked around in the tide pools, walked up the beach and back, read our books, and enjoyed a nice relaxing day at the beach.
















I just thought this was a cool picture of Aaron, he doesn't know I took this picture. I am constantly snapping away. The sky looks amazing here, with a nice touch of the bird flying into the shot.


This is our little New Years party, and we had so much fun! We cooked almost the whole day, and the food was delicious. My mom got these little english poppers, instead of confittie shooting out when you pull, little gifts shoot out!! I think aaron got a measuring tape, and I got a deck of cards. I wasn't expecting that to come out of these little poppers, but it was fun to see what everyone else got. Also those little hats/crowns we are wearing came out of the poppers.







We still have Gideon sitting in the garage from the wedding, and when I went out to see what the boys were up to, I saw Gideon standing there and decided that he should join in on the fun. So we started taking pictures with him, sometimes the picture just looks so real!!

California is so awesome! Aaron and I had such a great time there during New Year's. As you can see for New Years we had a lot of fun, and enjoyed party and I love
those sparklers, my mom had a whole stash of them and well I think we used almost all of them! Of course my brother and his friends
partook of the fun, except they tried to burn
each others hair off.

1 comment:

  1. love the picture of you reading on the beach...very nice!

    ReplyDelete