Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in Florida

We went to Florida for Christmas and it was so much fun, we had a really great time. Of course we get there and the weather is perfect and then the next few days it's cold… But still nice, and playable for golf!




My dad took Aaron and I to play TPC Stadium, my favorite course and we loved it! Thank you so much. I think if you ever get the chance to go and play this course, definitely go and play and take me with you!



Christmas was really nice as well, I always love coming home and seeing the tree J My favorite part about Christmas was seeing my little brothers, I probably only get to see them a few times throughout the year, and so when I saw my little brother Maverick I was shocked. Since August he has has grown 3 inches, and is now taller than me. I used to be the tallest at 5'10" and now I am the shortest!!! Ridiculous!



Since people don’t work on Christmas (the golf course) we went out and walked the holes, and it was so nice to get out and walk the course, it’s so pretty.




We did go to Orlando and visit my Aunt and Uncle and I love their house. Especially, with the Christmas lights on it. I absolutely love lights: Christmas, fireworks, Vegas, etc… We had a good time, I especially liked the cinnamon rolls that Debbie made, I will definitely have to get that recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment