Friday, July 9, 2010

I got to see my family... but airplanes HATE me :(

Florida. It was really nice to spend time with my family. I swear every time I go back my brothers grow another 2 inches. I am now the shortest sibling, well Zack might be a little shorter than me. We played golf of course... my favorite thing to do there besides just hanging out with the family. I had forgotten how humid it is there. And since I didn't get to bring my golf bag which had my golf clothes in it, I had to borrow. My dad and I played in his business golf tournament we lost by 1 stroke :( but it was a lot of fun :) We also played TPC which is another one of my favorite things to do when I go back there. Joy got to play with us this time, and she is pretty dang good now. I had a lot of fun and hopefully they'll get to come visit me in Provo this fall :) So I got to go to Florida and I had everything packed and ready to go, drove to the airport and apparently if your not there 45 minutes before the flight then you can't check bags. I got there about 42 minutes before the flight thought I was fine, until I got to the Kioske and it wouldn't let me check my bag in. I only had golf clubs. I was planning on just playing golf the whole time. They sent me to special services and they said they couldn't do anything. I was like well then what's the point of special services!! They said you can still go on the flight but you can't check in a bag. I was like my ride left, what am I going to do with it! So I called Aaron he turned around I ended up leaving my golf clubs at the curb with this nice family (and believe me it was hard for me to do that). I ran through security got to my gate with 10 minutes to spare, and I get to the gate and the attendant tells me that the flight has been an hour delayed!!!!! They still wouldnt let me check in my bag... I just hate airports even more now. They just keeping rising prices and nicking you on everything... boo those dang airlines!

1 comment:

  1. At least you get to play golf with your family, heh. That looked like a fantastic experience! We should always make golf a fun and compelling family activity for people ages 3 and above. Definitely.

    Louise @ Winning Ways Golf

    ReplyDelete