Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Couple Days with the Kirklands


Casey and Ashley came into a town a while ago, but I am finally updating it now. I am going to try really hard and keep up with my life haha... It just goes by so fast! Anyway, Casey and Ashley came down and took us surfing. Well I didn't surf, it was just too cold for me and there were only 3 wetsuits. We had fun and Aaron found out that he loves surfing and loves going to the beach, which is pretty awesome. We stayed in San Diego for the night and went to a Padre's game. Ashley got these great seats all you can eat hotdogs, chips, drinks, popcorn, and peanuts! I know right such a great deal $25/person. And we had pretty good seats too. I really liked the stadium and downtown San Diego is so cool. When we got back to the car after the game, we noticed that it wasn't locked. Eeee! is right. Everything had been rumuged through and things were scattered. We all had our sunglasses lying there, wetsuits, and a few other things. The only thing they took was $20 worth of quarters. Thats it! I almost left my purse in the car too! And I had that feeling not to. Thank goodness I took it with me.




We went to the beach the next day too it was a little bit warmer but all in all a fun day. We drove back to Irvine got cleaned up and headed over to Pat and Oscars. Yumm!! And then to movie and I have a mental block and can't even remember what movie we even saw. We had so much fun with them and love them so much! Can't wait to see you guys soon.



















No comments:

Post a Comment