Friday, August 13, 2010

The Fair

We went to the fair and it was pretty dang good. There were a ton of people, and tons of things to keep yourself and your money busy for a while. There were concerts in every corner and some weird and crazy people too. Of course there is the fair food, which I wasn't really impressed. Maybe I just missed that section, but I expected a lot more variety. Yes, they had the basics but where are the crazy, most fattening things you can eat. Isn't that what it's all about! Still, overall it was pretty good and I would go again. 

This elaphant was so well trained, except that I felt bad that it has to walk around in circles all day. I named her Lola and she took a walk around the circle and then when she got to a certain point she would raise her nose (pictured above) and pose for the camera. They are so dang smart.

This was a family run magic show, but it was pretty cool.


These girls were CRAZY! Do you see what is going on here?! They are both on roller skates and one of them is skating around on the podium in circles while the other one is strapped around the girls neck who is doing circles. The girl that is flying around is also spinning in circles at the same time the girl is skating in circles on this little 5x6 podium. Like I said... CRAZY!

Of course farm animals have to be at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment