Monday, February 14, 2011

BellyArmor.com

 
So Bellyarmor.com is a website that Joy showed me and said I had to get one of these. Of course she got the blanket, because I am always cold but the main reason I got this was because of its protection.

"As an expectant mother, instinctually, you worry how your actions and environment may impact your child within. There are risks you just won’t take. Research is increasingly showing that everyday radiation may be harmful for children, even in the womb – but you can take simple precautions. Belly Armor’s mission is to provide you with the knowledge and tools to give your child the best protection, right from the start."

Potential Health Hazards
The past 25 years of research has evidenced several potential health hazards during pregnancy from radiation, including birth defects and genetic disruptions, miscarriages, autism, childhood leukemia, and cancer.  Because scientists have shown that cell growth and DNA replication are disrupted by radiation, pregnancy and early childhood represent the highest risk for exposure.

Thank you Joy for getting this for me! I love it! And I put it on me all the time even when I'm not on my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment