Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chanel @ Paul Mitchell


 Yesterday, I went to visit Chanel and school and get an Awapuhi hair treatment. You have to try this!


 If you know Chanel, at first you wouldn’t want to get your hair cut by her for several reasons. But like a book you should never judge by its cover. She actually is really good at this stuff! When I get my haircut I really examine the whole process and whether or not the hairdresser did a good job: from washing/massaging my hair to blow-drying. She did a good job all around. I hadn’t done my makeup for the day either and she did my makeup and sad to say, but I looked better after the application of makeup (haha or it was just Chanel’s expert makeup skills). I got the Awapuhi shine spray… dang this stuff makes your hair look so good and it smells SO GOOD. It’s like a natural perfume, but with a light scent and it’s in your hair. Good job Chanel, I’m proud of you!

Supposedly this treatment repairs years of damage in about 15 minutes overall. Well afterwards it definetly did!! Some times people who do the treatment themselves don’t think it works as well, but that is usually because they didn’t wash their hair good enough or their hair is so dry that when they put the conditioner in, their hair does soak the moisture from the conditioner. It’s actually really important I think that you make sure to leave the conditioner in your hair for a few minutes and let it soak. Chanel did a really good job at this part. It takes out the dry and frizzies in your hair and leaves your hair silky smooth. I couldn’t stop playing with my hair :)

1 comment: