Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday Boy!

It was Aaron’s Birthday on the 31st of August which is exactly 1 week from Vera’s. He turned 27, which I only write because he forgets how old he is and then were sitting there doing the math to make sure I’m right! We had a good time going out to dinner, hanging out with both our families, going to the beach, etc. I’m sad I didn’t take more pictures, it’s kind of hard to hold a feeding baby and take pictures at the same time! But I’ve gotten really good at using one hand and even my foot hah to help me out, so I’m sure in due time I’ll be able to master that task. Aaron is so dang cute with Vera, he’s so big compared to her. It’s especially cute when she cuddles up to him and he’s so gentle. I sure love him, you’re pretty darn amazing sweetie <3







1 comment:

  1. Loving the hair Aaron. What a cali boy! Oh yeah the baby is so cute. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete