Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vera you're growing too fast!!

Vera is 4 months and we went to the doctor yesterday and lets just say she hasn't been for a while... Poor little girl had to get three shots but she took them like a champ! They also took her measurements to see where she stands. They measured Vera's hair because it's so long and they have a new chart showing hair growth, etc... Can you believe that!!! Nope! I can't because I'm just joking...hahahah
mullett alert!!
Vera is about 26 inches tall now, she weighs exactly 16 pounds, and her head circumference I forget because all I heard was... 30th percentile for head circumference and then Aaron immediately started to tease her about having a small head! Even when he came home from work he says to her... hows my baby with a small head?! Hahah we just love to play around with her though. We are having so much fun with her ad she laughs and giggles it's so cute, I'm so lucky I get to hang with this little girl everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment