Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas in a nutshell...

So this is Vera's first step in the Pacific Ocean. It was cold but she didn't even wince when the cold water hit her little feet. She badly needs a headband because sometimes she looks a little like a boy and her hair is stringy if there isn't anything it. Vera I love your long hair but I just don't know what to do with it!


I'm always trying to catch up when it comes to blogging... Booo... Anyways, Christmas was great. We stayed in California and had Christmas with my mom and Aaron's sister Holly and her little boy Michael came to visit too! The weather was amazing and we had so much fun, especially at the beach. We probably went every day!


We went to Fashion Island of course, and Vera loved looking at the fish with Aaron. It was so cute. Little Michael liked the dog that was next to him. (The dog was so cute! I want a dog!)


Okay, incase you don't know this about me I LOVE to take pictures and these pictures below were so much fun! I did NOT change them one bit with any photo editing software. It was fun to play with the sun and see how the lighting turned out. Aaron was out catching some waves, but there wasn't much...


When Aaron came in from the water I caught a few pictures of him... I sure L<3VE him :)


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment