Monday, February 20, 2012

Becca's Baby Shower!!!

My amazing friend Becca is having a baby boy, well actually she delivered the day after the baby shower!  So excited for her and hubby. I threw her a little shower along with the help from a friend and her family! I hoped you liked it babe! Here are some quick pics!  I don't know why the food pics came out first but o well!


I normally don't particularly care for lemon bars, but these were delicious!
My favorite cake to make right now... everything is better with condensed milk!
Jamie brought these limeade drinks... mumm sooo good! 




And she got the Baby Jogger City Select! So excited for her to use it in action... She's gonna love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this! Love you! Great night with great friends. Already miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete