Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vera's favorite is the beach!

Vera loves to go to the beach!!! (as long as it's not windy...) The other day we headed down to beach with our cute friend Karly and just hung out and ate acai bowls (yummm)! Plus we took a whole bunch of photos of Vera and since I don't really post mass photos on facebook, I do here! Vera will be 6 months on February 24th and time has just flown by... She loves to laugh and smile and if you haven't seen the laughing video of her which is a couple posts below, it's so cute! She has been sitting up for a while now and can roll over and crawl. We haven't put her on the bed for a while because she just goes right off! Aaron wakes up with her in the morning and then to wake me up he puts her in the bed and she crawls over to me and kicks me in the back and slobbers on my back. I turn around and she smiles at me and then stares at me letting me know she is hungry :) She's a smart little girl. When you pick her up and hold her in the air her legs start moving really fast and she runs in the air as you hold her. It is so funny. Her favorite toy is her giraffe Sophie. Her little feet hang out of the car seat now. My mom got her a new big kid car seat that fits perfect but I am in denial to think she is big enough for that already :) Her hair! Has grown tremendously fast in the last month and I just am lost for thoughts on what to do with it! Her eyes are blue. Not the same blue as my sister Chanel but more like Aaron's dad Bart blue. She likes to watch me put on my make-up. She goes to bed between 6:30 and 7 most nights and awakes around 7:30ish, but never sleeps through the night, she still wakes up a few times a night to feed. She will take a bottle but not formula, but I don't blame her that stuff tastes and smells awful! We have been giving her food! I make everything for her (not hard at all), she has had: bananas, carrots, cereal, and avocados, etc... She puts anything in her mouth and grabs everything around her so we have to be careful what she can grab! The other week we went to firehouse subs and I still had half a sand which left and she grabbed the tray and threw it on the ground! such a rookie mom mistake haha... We love her and she is so much fun!!! We say every day how lucky we are to have her <3











1 comment:

  1. Ahh freaking miss you guys... Vera looks so grown up and the laughing video...There is something in there now haha. I remember when she was just a blob...I cant wait to see her again, maybe she will recognize me!

    ReplyDelete