Sunday, February 12, 2012

Surprise!!!

Vera and I flew out to Florida to surprise my dad for his Birthday! We had so much fun with them just hanging out. We enjoyed shopping, superbowl, manicures, and watching my brothers at their sports events. Also, another sweet surprise. I was looking through my baby scrap book and found this savings bond. For more than 20 years now I haven't ever really noticed it, until I was looking at it the other week and thought to my self, I'm pretty sure this is worth some money! I asked my dad about it and sure enough it was. The next day we went over to the bank. It was a $50 bond and I got just over $150 for it!! Yep it was pretty awesome! The whole trip went well and Vera did pretty dang good on the plane, no blow ups or dirty looks just seemed like I was entertaining her forever ;) Thank you for having us! We love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment