Saturday, December 15, 2012

As of lately via Instagrammm

I haven't been taking very many pictures on my camera because I always use my phone, but then I drove off with my phone on top of the car and never found it :( haha so now I haven't been taking pictures with my phone either which means I'm going to start using my camera again. I love this picture of Aaron and Vera dipping their cookies in milk it was so cute. Then while we were visiting my parents in Florida we went to go see Santa and I was expecting Vera to love Santa like she did last year, but nope she hated him and couldn't wait to get away from him. Santa then asked if I wanted to sit on his lap haha to see if that might help... it didn't haha. And the last picture is of Aaron and I out golfing with dad and brother this past weekend. It was nice weather and we had a lot of together :)



No comments:

Post a Comment