Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanksgiving in FLORIDA!

We went to Florida for Thanksgiving and we had a lot of fun! I think the best part was taking Vera on the carousel in the quaint little downtown Saint Augustine. She loved it, and that's an understatement. She couldn't stop smiling the whole entire time we were there. Saint Augustine is the oldest city in the United States and it is a pretty little town along the cost of the Atlantic. The had decked out the whole downtown in Christmas lights and it was a lot of fun to walk/drive around and see the lights. We ate dinner at MOJO's which is a southern BBQ resturant and I'm pretty sure that I gained a few pounds after I was done eating. We also, played some golf while we were out there but unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that :( We had so much fun too! The time flew by, but that's what happens when you're having a good time! Thanks for having us Dad and Joy!!
 
We went for a walk to the park and the picture I posted below I just posted because look at that lush green forest in the background! That is what I love about the east coast, there is so much vegetation and it greenery everywhere. Of course Vera had fun at the park. What little kid doesn't!
Don't they look cute :)

2 comments:

  1. Mercedes thank you for posting .....we had such a great time with your sweet family! Hope we can do it again soon with the new addition! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete