Wednesday, September 10, 2014

March/April 2014

WOW! Time flies! Just looking at these pictures I can't believe how much older Vera and Emma both look. Kinda sad... With a baby coming in a month and half, I've decided I need to really catch up on my blog. There are so many pictures I want to add in but I can't put all of them. PS. My pictures auto back up to my Google+ and when I was going through them I was like what the heck, why is David Hasselhoff in my picture!!?? Then I thought it was kinda funny, so I left him there hah! We went and explored Napa one weekend. It was a beautiful drive and we loved the wine country. Of course, we don't drink wine and we have kids hah so we just walked around the two, took a scenic drive, and ate some good italian. We also went to the Oakland Zoo. That was pretty dang good... Hilly. But fun and a good work out. We also spent Easter in Utah and did several egg hunts. The girls love it and so did we. We went to the egg hunt at the BYU football stadium. There were so many people! Sorry, but when I see other people who are sprinting to run their kid to the middle of the field so their kid could at least pick up something and not get run over...you better believe I'm sprinting too! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment