Wednesday, September 10, 2014

May 2014

May. Was a busy month. My mom came to visit and we took her to one my favorite places. MUIR WOODS. It is beautiful and everything you want if you want redwoods, a nice trail path for your stroller, and green scenery. Really, it's beautiful. I wish I had time to go there one more time before I leave, but I don't. I'm hoping that I'll see more of this scenery though as we head up to Washington. Seriously, if you are visiting San Fran you should go to Muir Woods. If you do! Go first thing in the morning between 8-9am because after that parking is impossible and buses show up and then there is lots of people instead of enjoying the quietness and personal space to walk. We tried going later in the afternoon not to long ago, and no joke there were no parking spots and none were opening up anytime soon. It was a mad house. So go early!

 A few random photos from the month. You know those jump/bounce places that seem to be springing up every where?! My kids love going to them! Vera and Emma are old enough where they both can climb up on their own and run around.

 Vera was in a ballet class during the Spring. To say she LOVED it would be an understatement. She would ask me everyday, "mom can I go to dance class today?" She would sit by the door all dressed and ready to go if it was, and if it wasn't she'd still put her clothes and slippers on. Watching her dance in her recital was a priceless moment. Her personality of sass and spunk definitely showed. She was all smiles and loved that everyone was watching her dance. I was also, really pleased that she actually remembered the steps to the dance. I literally can't wait for her to do dance again because it's the most adorable thing ever, especially when they're young.

No comments:

Post a Comment