Monday, December 6, 2010

Best Sweet Potato Casserol Ever!


Honestly I am always looking for good recipes for dinner, lunch, Thanksgiving, dessert, and basically anything.This recipe comes from Ruth Chris and I made this dish last year for Aaron's family and I made it this year for my mom for Thanksgiving. These sweet potatoes are so good... it's almost a dessert. I know, I can only take a spoonful maybe a little more because it's rich and sweet. Nevertheless, everyone still loves them! It's sprinkled with a mix of brown sugar, flower, pecans, and butter which tastes amazing. Don't be fooled by the picture, it's actually pretty small serving size. The first time I made this I only put about less than an inch of the sweet potato mixture and the dry mixture on top mixed too much and it was really sugary. So I would say put a little more than and inch and sprinkle like the above picture. For the

No comments:

Post a Comment