Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things I keep googling/like...

 Coat from Anthropologie, I can't get over how adorable it is. I tried it on in the store and ahh it was so cute! But then again everything in that store is cute!
This satin copper kitchen mixer... I love copper kitchen pans, pots, and MIXER! I just love the color. I started using my mom's kitchen aid while baking at her house and I always just had this idea that cookies turned out better if you hand mixed it, but as I started using this I really like it now!

I like the ipod, but this seems to have more functions and be more useful than an ipod and it's less expensive.

SONY NEX 5: In general I just love the way this camera looks. I have done a lot of reading reviews on this one. First off, this camera is a combanation of a DSLR and a small power shoot camera. So basically it gives you the quality pictures of a DSLR and the small convient size of a smaller camera. This is the upgraded version from the Sony NEX 3 to this the Sony Nex 5. The reviews obviously show the pros and cons but for me what I really liked about this camera is the guide book is in the camera instead of a book. It explains the features on the camera and what they should be used for etc... at least that's what I think. This camera's price ranges in the lower/middle end of high end cameras so the price really isn't that bad but I still would need to save money... If I had lots of money I would buy this :) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment