Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farmers Market... I love

Finally, a weekend to spend with Aaron!! We went to my moms soccer game in the morning and they tied, but no worries it was the last game and they had already won the league even if they lost! It was fun to watch the girls play and remember when I was their age playing and having so much fun...






Aaron and I then headed over to the Farmers Market at UCI and I love farmers market. It's like Costco except outside and the fruit is so much healthier to snack on. Plus I love love flowers, someday I will have a backyard filled with bougainvilleas and flowers everywhere. Aaron and I fell in love with a few things but we really loved this orange bougainvillea. We would have gotten it if we had a place to put it, but we will just have to wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment