Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Graduation... Finally!!!


I can't believe the past four years has come and gone in whirlwind. At the beginning it was tough to get started but I knew I wanted to go to college and graduate. I know that not only for me but for my children it was important to me that I graduate so they that they might think some day I know what I'm talking about (hah).

I couldn't have asked for a better experience at BYU. It was literally, so far the best time of my life. My first two years was SO much fun! If you're not from Utah, the stigma of you go to BYU and get married can be true, but honestly the only person who can determine your experience is YOU! So, when I got to BYU, I decided that I was going to have fun and be open minded about the whole "Happy Valley" culture and not be scared. I wouldn't have done it any other way. I hope that everyone could have the same experience I did and I will always love going back and visiting Utah for the great memories and great people I met while there.

1 comment: