Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Florida

I went out to Florida last week and had a wonderful time. I have gained a total of I think 10 pounds overall and I think it has helped my golf game A LOT, if only I had known that a couple years ago. Either way I don't think I could have put on 10 pounds if it wasn't for being pregnant. We had fun golfing, and shopping for Vera. My dad and I reorganized his office and added some decor to it, I wish I would have taken a before and after it was truly an amazing transformation. I am organizer and the opposite of a pack rack. My rule of thumb is one year, if I haven't used it in the past year...goodbye! At first it wasn't as easy as it sounds, but over the past years I have found it be a good rule of thumb. That's what I did with my dad, we sat there and I went hold things up and ask... 1. what is this? 2. how old is it? 3. when was the last time you used this? My dad seems to have accumulated every cable and computer gadgets you can think of! In fact now that I think about it he had Golf Digest magazines from 2007! (Yes, those are definitely gone now). His office looks amazing now but none of it could have been done without him and his willingness to sit down and plunge into it. Good job dad! We went down towards Orlando to visit my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Carter, I just love them to pieces. Debbie taught me how to make her Cinnamon rolls, which I just tired to make yesterday on my own. My biggest worry was killing the yeast! But they turned out pretty good for the first go around and I was really happy with them! Thank you Debbie for teaching me your ways. I will miss you guys so much as you go to serve in Argentina. Put us on the list Aaron says we're coming to visit!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment