Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The beach + Prego photos

Last week Aaron calls me from work and says he wants to go to the beach, because he heard the waves were big. Well when we got there which was around 5ish they were okay and then bam! Huge waves! Aaron just got fins for boogie boarding, he says it's the only way you can boogie board. I'm glad he didn't bring his surf board because first off it barely fits in our car... haha and if you know our car you're probably still puzzled at how it fits. It was fun to watch everyone get wasted, but at the same time some guys had some pretty good runs. They would start at one end of the rocks get drifted to the next set, then get out, run back up the beach to where they previously started and then start all over again. Great workout. I haven't really taken any pregnant photos because I feel so big! But here are a few, I'm starting to look pregnant but I'm in the stage where people are thinking... is she pregnant? or wow! she gained weight!

According to the pregnancy calculator I am 27 weeks and 6 days as of today so tomorrow will be the start of 28 weeks and that will make me a week shy of 8 months... kind of crazy! A normal pregnancy is between 36-40 weeks. The 40th week lands on my due date which is August 18th.























































2 comments:

  1. I love your cute belly. Nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mercedes you took so beautiful as always. I just love your cute little tummy. Claire and I are counting down the days until we get to meet Vera. THey are going to be good buddies

    ReplyDelete