Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween!

I almost forgot about Halloween, but that's okay it's probably my favorite holiday even though I am horrible at dressing up! I think I just love Halloween because it's my favorite time of the year. We took Vera to the pumpkin patch, basically just for pictures, but turns out Vera doesn't like pumpkins as indicated by the picture below ;) But we had fun and met our friends the Vichkov's there. They have a beautiful little girl Valentina. Her and Vera are gonna be best friends I mean how many other people do you meet thats first name starts with V!

Anyway, of course we wait to last minute to figure out a costume and I was going to be a witch and Vera was going to be a mummie but then Aaron decided to be a hobo so we decided to all go as hobos...hah... My friend Karly and I threw a Halloween party, she took pictures so click HERE to see more!




1 comment:

  1. How am I just finding your blog?? Especially since my daughter is in it! I LOVE the photo of Vera and the pumpkin. That is a classic that will get smiles every time!

    ReplyDelete