Sunday, November 6, 2011

October

October just went by too fast! I can hardly believe it's already November and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. So because it felt like there was absolutely no time to blog I am clumping all of October into this one post, hopefully this isn't a trend.

First off, my cute friend Karly and I made these super cute wreaths one night and I thought they turned out so well! Of course our inspiration came from none other than Pinterest :)

Next, I went to UTAH! I love utah in the fall it's just so dang pretty, I was lucky I got to go. I got to take Vera to temple square, visit friends... I am SOOOO mad because I didn't even get a photo with my cute Oakley and Lauren :(



My mom comes over for dinner every once and a while and Vera seems to always want to talk to my mom, but I caught a few good pictures too :)

Most of the time I only post pictures of Vera being an angel and perfect... But she does cry and this time it happened while I was taking pictures, I think she was getting sick of the flash going off every few seconds and so she got mad me... and since I usually never have my camera on hand when she cries, I decided to sieze the moment and take some because it is sometimes cute and funny when they cry.

Next, I went to the MART with the Kirkland/Anderson women and it was so fun to go! 13 floors of sample sales and little Vera slept the whole time until the end...

We then went  to go and see our friends the Lowes... and they have the most adorable little boy Danny ever!! I'm pretty sure he already has tons of little girlfriends that want to marry him and what the heck lets add Vera to the long list :) But they sure do look cute together :)


No comments:

Post a Comment