Sunday, November 6, 2011

A weekend with tons of pictures!

So this weekend we had family come in town and my dad let me borrow his camera and so of course I took advantage of his amazing camera and took lots of pictures of Vera ;)

We went to dinner at the Vichkov's and Barker's and Valerie made this amazing pumpkin bowl! Honestly, it was amazing Aaron and I loved it and from now on will make it a Fall tradition! 

Went to coloro me mine and met my moms friends there so they could meet Vera! And Vera loved them she talked up a storm to them and smiled and did all of her little tricks ;) Vera was lovin Nan!
We woke up early Saturday morning and Aaron and some of his friends went down to the beach, I met them there and tried to get some photos... I love taking photos in the morning!

1 comment: