Saturday, June 4, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

This was a fun and long weekend for Aaron and I... We went down to Carlsbad and spent Friday night with my Grandma and went and hung out with my Uncle Fred and Aunt Sherri and their not so little boy anymore Chase. We loved hanging out and laughing with them all night and just talking. Saturday we went down to Mission Beach... So crowded and I just didn't like it very much, hence there are no pictures. Then we met up my cousin Erika and her husband Josh and beautiful Becca and had dinner in downtown... They took us to Mexican and I loved it, I'm trying to remember what the restuarant was called and it's killing me because I can't. It as so nice to see family and hang out with them. 




Then for the Labor Day itself, and like millions of other people we went to the beach. We headed down to Laguna to have lunch and walk around... which we did and it couldn't have been a more perfect day... My one peeve of the beach is trying to find parking, so I like to go the beach that people don't know as much about because then there is actually parking. One of my favorite beaches is 1,000 steps... I hid the name to my Mom and Bob haha because I really wanted to go there, but I didn't want the name to scare them off. It's really not bad, but it ca be a good workout. It was perfect and yes there were people there but not as many people as the beaches that are visible from the street. I forgot to take a picture of your actual hike down and up and the ones I found online don't do it justice... So next time which will probably be this week, because we go to the beach all the time! Love it!
























Above: Aaron's future car... He loves this car, I can't even explain to you how much and he talks about it all the time once he sees one.





No comments:

Post a Comment