Sunday, August 7, 2011

39 Weeks!!!

Yes... I can't believe I am having a kid!
Can you believe it! I'm 39 weeks pregnant, I could go into labor at any moment... But honestly I feel fine and I'm wondering if I'm just getting big and there is nothing there! Well that's obviously not true but it just feels that way. If Vera would listen to me, I would tell her to get her little feet out of my side and ribs and to come soon!!!
Good ol side profile
How I feel: Well, I feel great... I just feel uncomfortable and let me be honest but my butt feels so big! We got nervous a couple of weeks ago when my doctor asked me to get an ultra sound because I was measuring too small... I was measuring at 31 weeks and I was 37 weeks and I mean all they do to measure is use a tape measure and measure the length of your stomach... I mean I eat, I don't eat for 2 people though because then I think my stomach would just burst! But I eat through out the day so I don't get that starving feeling. That's the worst! So I had the ultra sound, it doesn't help when the technician is nervous for me too. She was able to measure everything from the length of the femur bone to how much she weighs, etc... at one point we were both like screaming because we could see her open her eyes and close them as if she was waking up and not just ONCE, it was several! It was kinda creepy but awesome at the same time! Anyway, after and hour of her taking measurements and checking everything out... the result was GOOD! She was perfectly fine according to all data and everything measured out perfectly, in fact she said she would be coming 1 day earlier... That would mean she is coming on Monday, August 15th!

I am going to say, that she is going to come exactly on the 15th... I would like her to come earlier, but I don't think she will because I haven't had any signs.
I'm trying not to laugh 
It's weird to think that at least with in the next week and half I am going to have a little person to take care of... I'm excited for her to come! I have just been hanging out, finishing online classes, cooking/baking, being all crafty, etc...

I set Vera up an e-mail account too, inspired by the Dear Sophie video that google chrome put out... So adorable and I can't wait tell one day she can open all the e-mails and read them! If you want to send her an e-mail let me know and I'll give you her e-mail address!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes please, I would love to send her an email. DebbieCarter_ar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete