Monday, August 15, 2011

TODAY is my due date...

Yes, TODAY is my due date and there is still no sign of Vera wanting to come out! Well today I have planned a plethora of things to do, to hopefully change that. I am ready for my whole body to stop aching, especially my back! So here is my list... and we will see if any of them work!

-bike ride to the store
-maybe get some castro oil
-jumping jacks
-lunges
-go on another bike ride and go off a few curbs or speed bumps since I don't have access to a golf cart!
-walk
-do laundry
-pack
-maybe get a massage... I liked that one!

I'm pretty sure she has definitley bruised or even broken one of my right ribs... She either likes to kick it or stick her foot there which is so uncomfortable and painful! For some odd reason as much as I want to do all of these things I don't want to at the same time! Anyway, off I go I'm gonna start NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment