Thursday, August 18, 2011

I sure love my husband!


FACE MASKS? I think yes. I think this picture is so funny, every time I see it I laugh. Aaron let me put this face mask on him and he can't smile because the mask has been on and has dried so it's really tight! It was even funnier when he would try to laugh.

I absolutely love getting facials and doing them myself. If you asked me to choose between a massage and a facial I would get a facial, especially since I have a hubby who can rub my back and feet :) Well between the clairisonic and at home masks and lotion I KNOW my skin will be pretty good for a while if I take care of it. 
The clairisonic is AWESOME! It's amazing how much more it picks up even after makeup remover. I don't even put that much makeup on I just have a powder, blush, eyeliner, and mascara which is all very light. I take my makeup off with a wipe and then use the clairisonic. Aaron sees me using it and I know secretly he likes using it too :) 

1 comment: