Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 1


I am going to try and keep a brief journal of days traveling for the next 3 weeks! Lets see if I can!! I always travel and then look back on the places I've been too, but it gets blurry as time passes because I don't have anything written down! Hence my effort to try this out!

Today, Aaron and I flew to Maui and we are here tell next Saturday! We got in around one and then we were able to check-in to our hotel for the night and go to the pool and beach and relax. Tonight we are lucky to be able to stay at The Grand Wailea. We have heard so much about it from other people ad we finally get to experience it for ourselves. So far I can just tell you it's beautiful and we still have yet to really form an opinion, but when we got back from the beach there were chocolate covered strawberries and wine ;) in our little kitchen!! I'm a sucker for chocolate and strawberries! The weather is warm, but windy. We went to a restaurant in Kihei called 808 Bistro. Loved it! Quaint and pretty next to the beach and the food was delicious. It had a great atmosphere, not loud and bustling but more calm and relaxed but nice. So if you're in the area it's a nice little place to go to.





























Aaron's great photo skills (hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment