Sunday, June 19, 2011

Travel Day.... Ehhhh

Today, was the long 10 hour flight to Korea and then a 1 hour flight to Beijing. I feel cheated out of day! I woke up at 4:15 AM on Saturday morning June 18th to go to the airport, when I got off the flight from Honolulu to Seoul it was June 19th, 3:00 PM. I didn't have any problems with the flight, in fact the plane was pretty empty and I got a 2 seater row to myself. They had these nice pig screens for each person and a million movies to choose from. The 10 hours literally flew by. We are currently waiting for our next flight to Beijing and the Seoul airport is one of the nicest airports I have seen. When you go into the bathrooms there is an etiquette bell, and you push a button to reline to toilet seat... interesting... Anyway, I feel pretty good about keeping this updated hopefully I can keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment