Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2


 3 AM. That's what time Aaron woke up this morning. I woke up and he's watching a movie and then he went to reading and then he goes on the computer, and he is completely wired and ready to do something because her normally wakes up around 5-530AM for work and so he was still on a California time schedule. I was awake but I just lied there and try to sleep because I want to adjust to the time. So it was at 6 AM I decided to yelp for a breakfast place in the area to go and try and I found Kihei Cafe. They open and at 5 AM, and they had pretty good reviews. We headed over there, ordered, and absolutely LOVED our food!!!! If you in the Wailea/Kihei area you HAVE to go and try this place. Loved the atmosphere and the food couldn't have been any better if you didn't notice in the pictures.


This was Aaron's breakfast, recommend by the owner herself. It was SOOOO good!!

Buttermilk Pancakes with macadamia nuts, bananas, coconut syrup, and buttermilk syrup topped with BUTTER!


The family flew in late last night so we didn't get to see them, but they came over and we hung out at the pool for a while which was really nice. I got in trouble for by the attendant for the boys playing chicken fight in the pool, because it's supposed to be the quiet pool... I think the people around actually liked :) haha but I could be wrong. We went and got lunch at this taco stand off the road, I didn't really care for the food which is why I don't remember what it was called, but it looks good anyways, I just wouldn't recommend it.




We spent the rest of the day at the pool, playing volleyball and waiting for Chanel and Cameron to fly in. Then when they got in we had dinner and went to Lahina. It was fun, relaxing, and nice.

P.s. WE SAW GIDEON!! We saw him for the first time since he has been home from his Mission! It was great to see him, and it's fun to have him around again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment