Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 4 - Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary sweetie :) We hit 2 years and we both can't believe how fast it has gone by. Some say the hardest is the first 2 years, for us it was hard because we were apart from each other for 9 months. We have learned a lot, and it definetly takes two. I love you babe, you're so good to me, you're the best!

Burned...We hung out at the beach and pool today, but not before Chanel, Cameron, and Dad did a P90X Ab workout(hahah). I put sun block on everywhere and I have no idea how I got burned. I got burned just on the front lower part of my legs which is the weirdest place I think to get sunburned but the best place... Anyway, we went out to the beach and it was beautiful and the water was so warm! We tried taking some underwater pictures, but will see later how they turn out. We got Pina Coladassss... yummmm... played some football, and went down some slides. We BBQ chicken and had a great dinner. Went to Whalers Village and walked around and got some ice cream :) We ended the night playing Mafia in the living room... we played tell midnight, yelling at one another... haha but it was so much fun!








Zack had to put a bowl in front of his face, so everyone wouldn't see his sly smirk (hah)


No comments:

Post a Comment