Monday, June 6, 2011

What HAPPENED to my clothes!!!!!

So I was going through tons of pictures that have taken within the last 4 years. I haven't gained any weight (until recently) to not have these clothes anymore, but WHERE DID THEY GO!!! I am looking at these pictures thinking I wonder what happened to that shirt, or that dress, or that sweater... I swear it's like my clothes have a mind of their own and just crawled away one day. It's not just one or two items of clothing, it's like a whole wardrobe has disappeared, but gradually so I don't notice tell tons of pieces are missing. I know I didn't donate them, or give the away, well at least I am 99% sure I didn't. I mean these are clothes that are part of my every day closet, so how do they disappear?!!! Am I the only one who feels like this?! Probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment